- With the agreement of the rental contract, entered on any duration, both parties are obliged to compliance.
- The term of lease starts, if not agreed on differently, at 3pm on the arrival day and ends at 10am on departure day. Concerning the fee calculation, the arrival day counts as a whole day, there is no charge for the departure day.
- Without extra permission it is not allowed to occupy the rental object with more persons, than agreed on in the rental contract. The tenant is liable for damages caused during his/her stay. Complaints and damages must be mentioned to the landlord immediately.
- The tenant is not exempted from paying the agreed fee, if he or she does not make use of the rental object due to his or her personal reasons. Personal reasons are all reasons, which concern the personal life of the guest, e.g. ban of taking time off, illness etc. and such reasons the landlord does not have to support, e.g. bad weather.
- The transfer of the unmodified contract to third parties is possible, but requires the explicit approval of the landlord. The tenant, who takes over the contract, enters in the existing contract and is, next to the main tenant, liable as joint debtor for the rental charge.
- The tenant can rescind anytime from the contract. Requirement in any case is a registered post letter to the landlord. In this case the landlords are entitled to charge a general compensation without further verification according to the following scale:
30 days or more in advance of the arrival date: 30% of the charges agreed in the contract
229 to 15 in advance of the arrival date: 60% of the charges agreed in the contract
14 days or less in advance of the arrival date: 80% of the charges agreed in the contracts
Relevant is the date of receipt of the letter at the landlord, this counts also for cancellations announced by phone calls.
- The tenant is protected against compensation claims in case of cancellation of contract by a travel cancellation insurance or a travel interruption insurance.
- Parking space rental: The rental of the parking space takes place at the tenants own risk. The landlord is not liable for damages caused.